Sunday, November 15, 2009

C* Reunion Family Photos


Jerry and Susan

James and Ginger Family
Mike and Audra Family
Jacob and Tenley Family

Troy, James, Camri
Susan and Conrad
Tenley and Conrad
The Girls
Sadie, Naomi, Camri
The Boys
Tanner, Conrad, Jordan, Josh, Kyle, Bode, Troy
The Women
Tenley, Audra, Ginger
Tenley, Ginger, Susan, Audra
The Original C* Family
James, Jerry, Tenley, Susan, Mike
The Men
Mike, Jacob, Jerry, James
Family pictures not easy with that many babies!
Ginger and Bode
Naomi
Jordan and Kyle and Frog


5 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

Fun fun pictures! Thanks for sharing.

likeschocolate said...

Those photos are so cool! I love how you have all really cool matching outfits.

Emma said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family! who made the dresses/skirts? I have an apron made out of the same material!

Rebecca Parker said...

i've been waiting to see these &/or other fl pics:) thanks for posting of all your cute extended fam! it's fun to see how the kids have grown since i only get to see yours via blog these days...i must admit i didn't know tenley was so handy with sewing machine let alone dye:) pass on my admiration!!

Topsy said...

Okay. Having a bizarre moment. But a name like Tenley doesn't come along every day. And she looks so dang familiar?? But I don't know from where? when? she looks older than my mind says she's supposed to, to match this person that I can hardly remember. But again, that name. I swear I know her??? Can you quiz her? Where she grew up - small town in California, perhaps?? Or did she go to the Y with seven bazillion of us? Dang I have to KNOW! Help me out!