Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Biltmore Estate

On our way to Asheville, N.C., we stopped in a little town in the mountains. It reminded me of Cold Mountain, like so many things here in Georgia do. So cute and so cozy. We three sisters stopped at a Christmas Shop.






We went through the gardens first.











litte refreshment after the two hour tour of the house


Then we headed to the farm, where Jessi said she felt most at home and comfortable. After lots of thought, Jess, I like the farm, but I sure wouldn't mind living in that house!










Next time, Mom and Jessie, you must join us.

2 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

Yup, you had a great time! I can tell by those photos - they're wonderful! Next time you go, I'm there!

Jessie said...

I am in. It looks like you guys had a great time there! I think I would love to go through the house and everything. And I must say that I married into THE BEST family. You guys are so cute and I can definitely tell where Adam gets his good taste from.