Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break campout

Can you feel their excitment?


























Tanner's lov'n the food!






















They caught some bugs and salamanders.

Burning leaves with his magnifying glass.









In the morning we had delicious pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and frut.

Yum!

Compliments to the chef!

Look at those beauties!





Ms. two fingers and her mama.



















What's that little animal up in the tree? Does it have a cookie in its mouth?

There's another little animal!





Our little explorers. With the help of a walkie talkie and a cap gun, they found their way back to us.

Nice pose.

He's actually trying to cover the slip he just had off that log!







Three peas in a pod.






We also went on a little hike that I did not bring my camera on, but Jessi did. She caught this one of Josh.
"What are you looking at?"
What a great family campout.
Let's do it again soon.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's looks like so much fun with all of the kids. We are going camping this summer with Kayla's fam and my parents and after looking at your pics I am excited to go so the cousins can enjoy each other. I love the last picture!

Abbi said...

All these pictures are so much fun! It makes me want to shout for joy that you all are my family and that I get to be with you in one short week! I can't wait!

Annie said...

Fun times! Alex has been wanting to go camping too, if only we had the time and a bigger tent...

It's nice to have some hardworking husbands huh? Looks like Mike has been working a little too hard - I couldn't help but notice a few gray hairs in the beard. :)

Jessi said...

so many great pics!!

Andrea said...

What great pictures you took. Looks like you had a blast. i told Jessi that you and her get the mother of the year award for tent camping with 9 kids. I am so impressed. btw- Jessi looks great for camping. Make-up and all. I don't get make-up on camping and I only have 2 kids. Can't wait to see pictures of future camping trips